AGB Skiverleih Sport Posch
RULES AND RENTAL CONDITIONS
- The rentee takes full responsibility for the rental equipment.
- The rental equipment is not insured. „Complete risk coverage“ is available, the rate is 10% of the rental cost. Damage then become the responsibility of the renter for 75%. Loss and theft then become the responsibility of the renter for 100%
- In the case of theft or breackage, without risk coverage, the market value of the equipment will be charged to the rentee.
- In the case of theft, the rentee is required to report the theft to the local Police
- In the case of theft or loss of the rental equipment, with risk coverage, the rentee is required to pay a franchising fee of 25% of the market value of the equipment.
- In the case of damage to the equipment, without risk coverage, the rentee is required to pay repair costs according to the rate listed.
- Changing rental equipment during the rental period with material of the same value is always possible. Changing to material of an other category or of a higher value is also possible. The difference in value will be charged to the rentee. Should the rentee change to equipment of a lower value, there will be no refund.
- The rental equipment has to be prepaid for the duration of the rental period. The latest return time is 9 am, on the day following the end of the rental period. If the equipment is not returned within 7 days of the expiry of the rental period, it will be reported to the police as stolen.
- The equipment may be returned before the end of the rental period. There will be no refunds. Refund of rental costs will only be made in the event of injury and/or illness, when proven by medical certificate.
- For the mounting, setting and repair of alpine ski bindings as well as the rental of alpine skis, it is necessary to sign a rental agreement. By signing the agreement, the rentee accepts the expert setting of the bindings, according to standards given by the binding manufacturer, as well as the rules and rental conditions.
- The present rental agreement is deemed valid only after payment with credit card or the deposit of the value of the rental equipment in cash and/or a valid I.D. for the entire period of the rental.
The rentee authorises (ART.13,DPR 675/96) the renter to store his personal data. This will be used for statistical purposes and to inform the rentee about latest developments.